Thursday, December 4, 2008

deer






So one of the things that I have really come to enjoy over the last little bit has been the opportunity to see deer up around where we live. I would bet that I don't go an entire week without seeing at least two or three somewhere along my drive home. For some reason I just really love it. If I can, I usually will always stop the car and just watch them for a minute or two. I guess its just kind of cool being so close to wildlife. The other day was the best though. I had just gotten home from work and was pulling up my driveway when all of a sudden I saw 7 deer just hanging out in our yard. It was pretty awesome! I hurried inside and grabbed my camera and the above photos are some that I was able to grab while the deer kind of progressed along our ridge.

1 comments:

Becky said...

What a fun thing to have the wildlife come right in your yard!! Maybe if you sprinkle grain in the yard..you'll get pheasants like Grandpa Butterfield use to do! ;)