Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ward Christmas Party





Here are some pics from our ward Christmas party this year. It was held up at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building and was a really nice evening. The people who put it together really invested a lot of time and effort into it and really made it a very nice event. I was pretty impressed with it all ... especially with the fact that we were able to have it up at the memorial building. What a nice place for a ward pary! We were able to have a nice meal, watch the nativity movie, sing christmas songs, and hear a short message from the Bishop. I really had a good time (except for when Jimmie was sitting at our table...what an idiot) Anyway, the pics are of me, Doug, Cush, Vincent, and Cortney.

3 comments:

Cortney said...

Such a fun night! I am so happy that I got to be there with you... made it all the more enjoyable! The Temple grounds looked amazing with all the lights and snow on the ground! I can't wait for tonight! :)

Anonymous said...

looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow..quite impressive to be at the Joseph Smith Memorial building! You can't get better than that! I'm jealous you got to see all the lights.

Fun pics....and such handsome guys all together. . .

You and Cortney look so cute together!