Wednesday, December 24, 2008

mayan fun with the cluffs






the cluffs are so cool. saturday for a christmas present they took me to a movie and to the mayan. it was a lot of fun. the kids LOVE the mayan. the atmosphere and the divers are perfect for them...and me...i wont lie, i thought it was pretty cool too. in fact, i found myself kind of was wishing i could jump off some of the cliffs into the pools too...it looks pretty fun. anyway, the cluffs are the best and i am so glad to have the opportunity to know them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

merry christmas!!!

Ereka said...

I think this is the Kyle that ate at Chilis tonight... If so, that was a very generous tip! Thank you very much!!!

Cortney said...

I was super bummed I couldn't eat with you guys but I am glad I got to go to the movie. It was fun to see how much the Cluffs love having you in their lives!

p.s. NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm stock :(