Monday, November 24, 2008

Who am I sir? ... A UTAH MAN AM I







What a fun game to be at on saturday! I can't believe how good the utes played. It was awesome to see them really step up and finish out their regular season schedule so well. 12 and 0...how cool is that! Im so glad I was able to have my tickets this year and attend so many games. I actually was able to befriend a guy who sits next to me over the last couple of games and we got to talking after the game on Saturday and we think we're pretty set on going to the upcoming BCS bowl...wherever it ends up being...hopefully Arizona for convenience. I was lucky enough to go to the 2004 Utah vs Pitt BCS game so I think it would be really cool to have the chance to go to this one too...even though we'll probably get killed by some SEC or Big 12 team...it will be fun all the same supporting the utes. Anyway, Cortney and I had a blast cheering on the utes on Saturday.

1 comments:

Cortney said...

Excuse me sir, you are sitting in my seats! Oh but it's okay... we will squish and sit on each others laps so you don't have to move! I would hate to make you and your flask uncomfortable...hahaha.

I had such a fun time at the game! Thank you sooooooooooo much for taking me... you are the best! :) Go Loggers... I mean UTES!