Thursday, November 6, 2008

pretty nervous



So do I even need to say how excited I am for tonights game? I definately don't think that it is the "biggest game" in Utah history like the paper is trying to sell, but I do have to admit that it is a pretty big one. I mean, lets be honest, I've been nervous about the game since waking up today. Hopefully it will be a good one. Its been fun cause it seems like everyone is either going to the game or at least talking about wanting to go to the game. In fact, the guys at work have been pretty funny cause they've been hassling me all week about wanting to go...suckers! :) Anyway, cross your fingers cause this is going to be a tough one. Hopefully I can go home from the game happy tonight rather crying myself to sleep.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a game! Your dad was going crazy. Amazing finish!!! You're lucky to have been there in person. Go Utes! ;)

anjer said...

what that a game, or WAS THAT A GAME?!!!?!?

Karlee Christiansen said...

Yeah best game ever! Now when the cougars beat the Utes, it will be a 3 way tie for the Mountain West Championship!

Angela said...

Yeah this game is just setting it up for the biggest game ever- Sorry you will have to call and apologize for not being a fan of the best team!