Tuesday, November 18, 2008

So Whats My Prediction?...

So today at work we had a "celebrate that the summer is over" bbq luncheon and the funniest thing happened. While a bunch of us were all talking and hanging out, a couple of the guys I work with started asking me what my prediction was for the upcoming BYU Utah game. Before I could even say anything, another guy I work with all of a sudden blurted out, "You want to know what my prediction for the game is? ... PAIN!" It was sooooo funny! You know you gotta love a random Clubber Lang plug. So funny. I was seriously laughing about it the rest of the day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't you be dissin Clubber Lang, fool!! He gonna wamp on pretty boy Bronco and them cougars with an ugly stick.

The Balls said...

Pain, indeed. . . the pain of losing yet again in heartbreaking fashion on your home turf. Tell McCain to look out on those 4th and 18 plays, he seems to have trouble with those. COUGS! -baller

Jay Butterfield aka Bob Roberts/ Rex aka T-Rex Man said...

"I pity the fool who has to ride that bull"