Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Where have you been?

Holy Cow! Its been so long since I've paid my blog any attention. Sorry. I've been doing good despite my absenteeism. The summer has started out fun and I feel like I've been able to do a number of cool things so far. In fact, I just spent the last hour and a half updating my blog aboutit...so scroll down and check it out!

...SIDENOTE ...

This is really sad, but its been such a long since I've done any posting that all of my recent updates wont fit on this page!!! If you want to see all of them...and this could be a big IF...you need to click on the 'older posts' link at the bottom of the page. Enjoy.

2 comments:

mkchilds said...

you guys have tons of fun. It was fun to read all of your posts! What a cute uncle you make.

Unknown said...

I was just wondering what you have been up to...thanks for the update! looks like fun!