Friday, June 12, 2009

Oquirrh Temple Open House

Today was a good day. Mom and I were able to visit the new Oquirrh Temple in South Jordan. What a beautiful building! We really enjoyed going through and appreciating its beauty. I especially have been looking forward to qoing through and seeing the temple since I grew up in the area. In fact, I was able to attend the ground breaking a few years back so now being able to go through the finished product was really cool. The Oquirrh Temple is sweet cause it has its own unique beauty and style. After recently going through the Draper Temple it was fun to see how each of the temples have their own different styles, strengths, and beauties. I really have enjoyed the chance to be able to go through these temples. Though each were unique in their style and beauty, both were full of such a peaceful and warm spirit. If you haven't had the chance, you definately should take the opportunity to go through and visit the temple.










2 comments:

Travis Butterfield said...

wow. that's cool! I wish I could have gone and checked it out with you guys. it's a great looking temple. I'll have to go see it when I come up in August.

Mom said...

Thanks for the invite to go with you Kyle. No better place on earth to be with family, than in the temple.

It was so beautiful and peaceful. It was amazing to stand in front of the temple and look out at the valley, and see two other temples! We are so lucky.