Sunday, March 22, 2009

where have you been?

Well, after my month or so hiatus from the world of blahging I guess its about time I do a quick update of all my comings and goings. To be honest, I have actually been wanting to do an update for a while now but havent been able to since we still are without internet at the house. Oh well, I guess being late is better than never.

So whats new?

First of all, a couple of weekends ago Cortney and I were able to spend a fun weekend in park city with her family. We stayed in one of their family friend's condo right on the deer valley hill and had a blast. We skied, hot tubbed, went on the alpine coaster, and just hung out. Actually, one of the coolest things we did was we sledded down the face of deer valley from the foot of our condo to the base of the resort. It was sooooooo fun. We did it late one saturday night with Cortney's dad, her brother in law, and her nephew. We couldnt help but laugh the whole way down because it was so fun. Heres some pics.




1 comments:

Cortney said...

Yep... you get a comment on every post. This was such a fun and memorable weekend! It was nice to relax and hang out! By far the best part of the weekend was sledding! I will not forget how wet my face was from the snow flying up when I was trying to stop and how much fun it was laughing and rolling around in the snow with you!