Sunday, March 22, 2009

what else

Last weekend I was able to head up to Logan for the wedding of one of Cortney's best friends. Weddings aren't always one of my favorite things to go to but we ended up having a pretty good time up there. I hadn't been up to Logan in such a long time so it was really nice to be able to revist some of my old stomping grounds. Logan is the best. I loved my time up there with Jeff. I had so many good memories come back to me while I was showing Cortney around some of the old diggs. Logan feels like home to me sometimes...which is funny since I was only there for a year. Anyway, here are some pictures of the trip.




2 comments:

Cortney said...

I loved seeing your old stomping grounds.... You can tell how much you loved living there and the good times you had. It was fun having you at the wedding!

anjer said...

i haven't been to logan in ... i'm not sure how long, but a LONG LONG time! i have very fond memories of living below you guys... most of these memories include dr. mario and penny candy. which is funny considering it was COLLEGE and i think in COLLEGE you're supposed to go to class............ ok, so now you know why i transferred to the U!

hope you are well, kyle! that girl sure is pretty!