Monday, February 9, 2009

warshington dc

I cant believe a week has already passed since Cortney and I were in D.C.! I wanted to post some photos and do an update about the trip a little earlier, but I haven't been able to since we don't have internet at the house yet. (Im actually sitting in Mcdonalds right now eating a gross ham-burgler and using their WIFI connection...pretty shameless) Anyway, back to the trip...We had such a good time together! DC was such a fun city to visit. Going to Les Mis (the reason behind the trip), seeing the sites, and just walking around together was really a blast. We even had perfect weather to accomany us...last Sunday was like 58 degrees! Anyway, here are a few photos from our trip.

























5 comments:

Cortney said...

I had SO MUCH fun with you! I can't believe how well everything worked out to make the trip so PERFECT! You are the best! I heart you :D

Lindsay said...

How fun! I would love to go back to DC. We went once but had jay tagging along so we didn't get to see everything we wanted to. I'm jealous.

Unknown said...

looks like a fun trip! we sure had fun seeing you while we were in utah!

Travis Butterfield said...

JEALOUS.

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a great time!