Saturday, September 13, 2008

whats new...

well, i realized that its been quite a while since i have posted anything on my blog, so ive decided to take a quick minute and write down a little of what has been going on lately. unfortunately, i really dont have too much tell everyone about. things i guess keep moving forward as usual. the other day however i was able to take the cluffs to the aquarium out in sandy and we had a pretty good time. the aquarium is kind of small but it was pretty cool all the same. they had sharks, an octipus, and a few other exotic fish...but the coolest thing they had was this tank of sting rays that you could reach down and pet! the kids loved it. heck, i even thought it was pretty cool. anyway, overall we had a pretty good time hanging out and looking at all the marine life.




4 comments:

Kelsey said...

they are so brave to touch a sting ray. I will NEVER touch one. Have you heard of a man named Steve Irwin? SCARY!
I bet Hal would love that place.
Sorry bout dogging out on dinner. My parents thought I was mad at them so I had to go!
Raincheck?

Anonymous said...

You are such a good friend and good influence on the Cluffs. They are so lucky! You're one in a trillion.

Stacy said...

That sounds fun! I should take little Owen there...is it pricey? You're cute to take them:)

Kelsey said...

YOU WISH KY KY! :) (trust me)