Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Master of Public Administration


Well its official.  Last night I turned in my application to the University of Utah's Master of Public Administration Program . . . and I wont lie, it feels really good to have it done! :)  After a month of preparing for the MAT, writing my letter of intent, filling out applications, and making sure my letters of recommendation got submitted, its nice to finally sit back and exhale a little.  I guess now all I need to do is wait...which might not be any better! :)  Actually, things shouldn't be too bad.  One of the administrators told me yesterday that I should receive news sometime in March about whether or not I'll be accepted, so the wait really wont be that bad.  Thanks, by the way, to all the family and friend who helped me get everything ready to turn in.  The proof reading and the extra help studying really made a difference. So, again, Thank You! :)

3 comments:

Jay Butterfield aka Bob Roberts/ Rex aka T-Rex Man said...

Congrats! It's a good feeling to get an application completed. I remember it being a lot more work and a lot more stressful than I had expected. Good luck!

Cortney said...

Congratulations! I am so proud of you! I can't wait to hear to hear when you receive the news in March! Good job Lumpy! It was fun taking the practice test with you!

Becky said...

Yihoo!!!! I'm sure its a big weight off your shoulders. I'm so excited for you Kyle. All that effort will be worth it!