Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ski Season Over

Well, the ski season is over. No more Park City saturdays. Its actually pretty sad cause Ive really enjoyed going up this year. In fact, I don't really know what to do with myself today. :) It has been so fun to be able to go up with Cortney each weekend. It was nice to have something that we could do togeter. The other day we went up with Derek and here are some pictures of us three.

This is me skiing down the slopes




Derek heading down the runs




This is Cortney dominating the slopes...like always :)


2 comments:

Cortney said...

:(... yesterday was so weird not going up to the ski hill! Thank you so much for being my ski buddy! I had so much fun with you. I have to say that you improved so much this season. You were good to start out with but it was so fun to see how well you were skiing as the season went on. You were making AWESOME turns!!! You were an animal on the slopes. There was never a ski day that I could get through without skiing at least 5 bump runs because you always wanted to push yourself. Thanks for the fun times and good memories.

Mom said...

Looking good!!