Sunday, January 4, 2009

Oh Yeah!








So Cortney totally hooked me up with a season pass to Park City... Boo Yeah! We went up on Saturday for a half day and it was really fun even though it was FREEZING. By the end of the day my feet were frozen. When they were thawing they felt like they were on FIRE. Let me emphasize this... THEY FELT LIKE THEY WERE ON FIRE!!! I was in so much pain. Anyway, I have never skied at Park City so it was fun to have her show me around. I am really excited for this year. Having a pass will be so sweet! Ive never had a season pass before so it will be a lot fun to go up all the time. And by the way, I totally dominated Cortney on the slopes ... just kidding ... she ski instructs at Park City so I'm sure we can all surmise who actually dominated who :)

5 comments:

Cortney said...

Wow... this was the best blog post ever... hehehe ;). I had such a fun time skiing with you! I am so excited for this year! Next time we will bring hand warmers and stop for hot chocolate to avoid the whole burning feet debacle! It was so nice being able to hang out with you so much over break and over this last weekend! Hopefully you are not sick of me :)

Becky said...

It looks like such fun..and such beautiful scenery!
Glad you both survived the cold ;)

Marshall said...

what up dude...so Liz makes our post...I have nothing to do with it...but hey we're on here...good I could find yours..you're looking real sharp there kid.
Marshallandliz.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

that looks like a lot of fun, except for the being in the snow part.

Cortney said...

So I put the picture of us by my car as my wallpaper on my computer... as I am sitting here in class I realized that it looks like you have a pretty sweet mustache. Almost as nice at Jeff's!