Monday, March 3, 2008

i pod tag...sort of

kelsey invited me to do an ipod tag a bit ago, and since i really dont have anything better to post about right now, i thought i better get on it. the only problem is that i dont have a "top 25 played" playlist anymore on my itunes so i cant really do the ipod tag like im supposed to. as a result, ive decided to improvise and just list a few of the bands/artists ive been listening to recently...that will work right kels?

...and these appear in no certain order:

DEAR AND THE HEADLIGHTS - these guys are really good and not very well known, so check em out

MATT POND PA
- i just discovered these guys and i really like them

BEN FOLDS/BEND FOLDS FIVE - always a good listen

CHAD WOOLNER
- guitar church music...i stole it from my little brother's missionary collection

CLAP YOUR HANDS SAY YEAH
- the unintelligible lyrics are actually pretty cool

BAND OF HORSES
- just good all around

THE EARLY NOVEMBER
- i especially like to listen to The Mother, The Mechanic, And The Path [Disc 3]

HELENE BOSCHI/GERMAINE MOUNIER - Musique Pour Deux Pianos...really good study music

THE HIVES - i actually forgot about these guys for a long time and have just recently began listening to them again

DIERKS BENTLEY
- i always listen to his albums

OLD 97's - good alt country kind of stuff

THE WRENS - especially "hopeless" from the meadowlands

WILCO - i got these guys from jeff...like most of my music...and lately have been getting to know them more.

MICHAEL BUBLE
- i actually never get tired of listening to him

JAMES TAYLOR - i like to listen to him when im just calm or hanging out

EVERCLEAR - basically i have never been able to let these guys go from the high school days

ALAN JACKSON
- he and george strait are probably my favorite country artists

GEORGE STRAIT - see above

...well thats probably good for now. too bad i couldnt do the top 25 option. oh well, this should give everyone an idea of what i mostly have been listening to.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you like george strait because of his hot wranglers, huh.

Kelsey said...

Good Job Ky! How are you? I haven't seen you forev. Let's get together soon....I always say that and it doesn't happen. BUG! Let's hang out for reals :)

Travis Butterfield said...

Ahh. Matt Pond PA is one of my favoriots ever. I have like 4 or 5 albums of theirs. I also really like The Wrens' Meadowlands album. It's great. I should check out some of those other ones. Anyway. I like music posts. Good jorb!