Wednesday, November 28, 2007

ok ok

yea so the utes lost saturday...again in steller fashion. talk about a blow. congrats to byu but man it was hard seeing us let a win slip through our fingers for the second year in a row. i dont even like thinking about it because it still leaves me with such a feeling of let down. after the game was over it took me a minute to even feel like gettin off the couch. oh well

in other news, school is almost out and i cant believe it. crazy how fast and how hectic this semester has been. look forward to getting done though since im going to HAWAII the week after its all over...no you read it right...HAWAII! heidi and her family have been nice enough to invite me and i cant wait. ive never been so it should be amazing. i definately was nervous about accepting their invitation since it was such a big offer and something i could never repay. in the end however i realized they wouldnt have asked me to go if they didnt feel good about it...so hawaii here i come. we plan on leaving the 9th and will return the 15th. pretty cool eh.

p.s. though i should have, i managed not to throw my t.v. out the window.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Good job on the tv throwing :) I'm so excited you guys are going to HAWAII! You will have so much fun. It's my fave, I'm so jealous!

Kelsey said...

Love the new blog by the way