Wednesday, November 7, 2007

update


its been a few days since ive posted anything on my blog so i thought it would be a good time to do a little updating on what has been going on lately...by the way, sorry, no pictures today. with heidi being out of town my source for photos has been put temporarily out of commision... so lindsay you can stop reading and ill understand.

yesterday i had a paper due in my french class that was on these statues from the museam of fine art at the U...hence the ensignia above. we were to pick something from the 17th or 18th century and do a visual/textual analysis of it. as i said, i did mine on a pair of small cherubs statues. i think it turned out fairly well and i really actually enjoyed hanging out at the museum. i hadnt been in there for a year or so and i had forgotten how nice it was...i dont know how it compares to the MOA staci and travis but im sure it would beat it in an arm wrestle or something. anyway, it was nice to get my paper done and feel like it went pretty well.

in other news, work is still really busy and im ready for the cold weather to come so we can get a bit of a break...it wouldnt hurt either if west valley would finally replace some of our missing inspectors... i wont hold my breath waiting though. oh well.-- so mom and dad got me a laptop like moms for my birthday which has been pretty cool. i had to take back the first one we got but its replacement seems to be running fine. thanks again.

well i think that should be about it for now. talk to you all later

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

give me a break I'm not THAT mean. So you think you're all cool now that you have your own lap top huh. When does heidi get back?

Anonymous said...

jay

Anonymous said...

Glad you got your paper finished...but did you get any sleep?? Hopefully you ate a bunch of puff balls and got a sufficient sugar high to stay awake ;)

Lumpy said...

yeah,those sugar balls are basically gone already...i think we'll need more. heidi should be getting back the 12th i think.

Travis Butterfield said...

well, I think I can say that the MOA would definitely DOMINATE!!! That's cool that you were hanging out at the museum. I love art museums. I feel really at home when I go to them - probably because I spent so much time at the MOA. They're just cool. I need to visit more museums here in Arizona. Oooh. Maybe I'll take a girl to the Phoenix museum sometime. That's a good idea. I did that once before, and it worked really well.

Anyhoo. Congrats on the new 'puter. I hope you don't break it.

Heidi Ann said...

Hello there from Greece...Im glad your getting your cultural experience there at the art museums while Im getting mine here. Yes I will be back on the 12th..dont act like you're not counting down the days:)