Sunday, August 26, 2007

so whats new?


things have been going pretty good lately. my first week of school is officially over and i must say that so far i cant complain too much. I really like being back in my french classes and then doing the volunteer psychology student advising has really been pretty fun so far. --- most of you probably already know, but i've been dating recently a girl named heidi...aka the harpist...aka the cheerleader...anyway, things have been pretty fun so far with her. nothing serious yet, but to be honest, im not really ready for anything too serious. last night we went to the new ikea, saw brandon ball's new baby (canan ball...yeah thats his name), and then watched a video at her parents cabin. it was all pretty fun...plus she said i was sweet...sounds like ive got her fooled. anyway, things this week were pretty good. hope all is well for all those fortunatly enough to stumble upon this site

3 comments:

Travis Butterfield said...

nice to see you are posting more. I haven't stopped by in a while, because you weren't posting very often, and I was afraid your blog would die like Jeffie's did. Keep it up!

Butterfield Family said...

I think I'm going to name my next kid Peanut. That way he can be "Peanut Butter" field.

Anonymous said...

hi kyle i like the one with the cute pictures, but thats it