Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Trip to Vegas



This past weekend was really fun.  I decided to go to Vegas and visit Chad and Lindsay and the boys and also attend some of the Mountain West basketball championship tournament.  It has always been something that I have wanted to do so it was fun to finally go and do it...plus, I always love the chance to see my nephews and and hang out with my family that lives out of state.  Other than Utah playing like a high school team, Chad and I had a good time at the game.  Too bad I forgot my camera for it.  ---  Good thing I made up for it by taking lots of photos of the boys. :)  I had so much fun being around Rex and Jay-boy.  They are such good kids and it makes me happy to be their uncle...too bad coybin wasn't there to play with them.  Jay is as smart and creative as ever.  He loves the new super mario brothers game on the wii, his new coin collection, playing outside, and making maps...especially treasure maps.  Rex is strong and athletic and very happy by nature.  He loves playing any game with a ball, teasing and making jokes, following Jay, shooting hoops, dancing, and watching Dora the Explorer and Spongebob...of course.

Here are some pictures from the weekend:

Jay at T-Ball




Rex playing Basketball


Playing in the backyard




Silly guys







At the park














Thanks guys for the fun weekend!!!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

to kyle I liked playing with you ps you forgot your hat
from jay

Becky said...

Oh...love the pics. Glad you could go! Such cute little boys.

Travis Butterfield said...

I'm jealous.

Mich and Nate said...

Hey Kyle! I saw your blog from Jeff and Brandi's..hope that's okay :) Your nephews are so darling, looks like a lot of fun!!! Glad to see you are doing well!