Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Brian Johnson



I think this is pretty sweet. EA sports chose Brian Johnson as their cover artist for NCAA Football 2010 on Playstation 3. What a cool honor for him and a sweet tribute to the Utes success last year. Back in the day, Troy and I used to love playing these NCAA Football games on his playstation so I thought it was pretty cool that a local athlete got chosen for the cover.




Brian was actually signing autographs in support of the new games release at this store right next to city hall today so I was able to go over while I was at work and say hi to him real quick and get my 'perfect season' hat signed. Pretty cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool! Although mom would rather have an autograph from Louie Giamona (USU 1974). Your mom had such a crush on him its a miracal our marriage survived. Look forward to a fun night at the conference center.
Dad

Travis Butterfield said...

that's pretty awesome!