Friday, October 3, 2008

holy cow

OK, I know my last post was about going to the ute game, but how could I not post about last nights game against oregon state! What a crazy finish! I seriously havent been able to attend a game like that in a long time. I still cant believe the Utes pulled off that last scoring drive to win. Especially since our offence was absolutely abysmal for the entire second half up to that point. Then again, what else could I expect from my hot and cold Utes. One of these days we'll get it together...but still, that game was so fun to see.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was an awesome finish!!! To win at the very LAST SECOND. You don't see that every day. What a great thing to actually be there...we're jealous ;)

Karlee Christiansen said...

Barf. That game was lame. Go cougars!!! Thanks for the blog post Kyle, hope everything is going good for you!!! P.S. I am vegan for a month so no candy for me. You should try it.

Angela said...

So it is going to be- BYU- Vs. Utah BYU by lets say 20?

Heidi Ann said...

I was dying at the game! I thought of you loving it and cheering it up the whole time! Go Utes!

Heidi Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacy said...

I think Scott pooed his pants when they won (don't tell him I told you).