Wednesday, July 9, 2008

boom!



so i got in a wreck a week ago. goodbye red explorer and hello new car...wherever you are. i got hit as i was turning through an intersection as the light was turning red. luckily the other driver got away with only scratches and i came away with just a headache. right now im just waiting on allstate to figure everything out but i kind of wish it would all just be over with and buttoned up. im tired of wondering how it will turn out. i guess allstate is still debating over whos at fault since the light was turning red. hopefully i wont end up being liable...or at least be given shared liability. we'll see, ill be fine with whatever as long as i feel im being dealt with fairly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kyle that sucks! You and Heidi need to come to Seattle and play.

Kelsey said...

I'm so sorry Ky! I hope you are doing ok. Are you guys coming on Saturday?

Karlee Christiansen said...

Hate to tell you but every time I have heard this happening, the person turning always gets the ticket. Good luck, let me know.

Stacy said...

I'm so sorry! I know what you mean though about just wanting it to be OVER WITH! I'm about to freak out!!!