Friday, February 15, 2008

happy valentines day!

yesterday was pretty cool. heidi was a little sneakster and surprised me at work with a bunch of valentines goodies and cookies. She came by the office early in the day while i was out in the field and covered my desk with sweets and presents. it was awesome. the only problem was that i got stuck salting and snowplowing the city roads all day so i didnt get my surprise until like 5:45. it was funny because everyone in the office was getting anxious for me to get back and see my surprise, so my boss called me at like 5:00 and told me to stop plowing and hurry back to city hall...and its good thing he did since i was scheduled to be with the plow crew until like 7:00. so not only was i pumped to get my surprise from heidi, i was also really pumped to not have to stay late at work!

anyway, after work i snuck over to heidis apartment while she was out teaching kick boxing aerobics and set things up for a nice little valentines dinner. i ordered take out from the bombay house and set up her table all nice so i could surprise her when she got back. it turned out pretty cool...and more importantly, our indian food was amazing. afterward we just hung out and watched a movie. in all it was a pretty laid back and fun valentines day.

tonight we're heading out to a cabin/condo at snowbird with some of heidi's friends and are going to hang out for the night and then go skiing in the morning. im really excited, it should be a really fun time. i guess heidi's friend's dad built the condo's or something and so they invited us up to cook dinner, play games, and then go skiing. pretty cool eh!





6 comments:

Angela said...

Love the pics Kyle- When do we get to meet you?

Butterfield Family said...

jgugi9iuhgy9jtijuvt87yuuv 7lb v 7uy u y7uuujayjayufuhguhygyyyyygn

Unknown said...

mmmmmm...indian food, i want some!

Kelsey said...

You guys are the cutest ever! I hope you were at Miche's up in Snowbird. It is AMAZING! Seriously, when do we get to play?

Sara said...

I just found your blog! What a cute little couple you two are!!! I love reading your blog and am glad to see it looks like you are doing great! What a cutie heidi is!!!

Stacy said...

How very romantic! Good job Kyle.