Tuesday, January 15, 2008

back to school




sorry its been a while since my last post. school has started up again and it looks like this semester...which (hopefully) will be my last...is going to go pretty well. Im taking cognitive neuropsychology, childhood and adolescent development, and history/theories of psychology. we're only in the second week of things so its a bit premature for me to be able to tell how well ill like my classes, but so far they seem promisingly interesting. along with taking those class ill be doing the academic advising again, acting as a ta for a careers class, and taking two lab classes attatced to my history/theories class. along with work that should keep me busy. i also am currently trying to get on as a research assistant for one of the studies going on in the department...hense the image above. im currently looking at two or three that i really would like to do so hopefully it will work out.
in other news, lost dominates...still...in case any of you forgot or something. heidi has never seen lost so of course im making her get caught up before the new season debuts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? Did I miss the first new show of the season??
Kyle I don't know how you have time to breathe! Good luck with all your classes. You work so very hard!

Travis Butterfield said...

I love LOST! Did you know that ABC has all three seasons available for streaming in their entirety on their website? Pretty cool. I'm pumped for the new season!!

Unknown said...

we are going to invite our neighbor over and have a lost party!

Heidi Ann said...

Oh don't worry Travis, we know about the Lost seasons on ABC. We only started last weekend and I'm already on season 2, and yes I do love it. Sometimes we splurge and rent the DVD's from Blockbuster when we don't feel like sitting on my front room floor anymore. That is where my computer is ;)