Monday, October 22, 2007

grant my lat request


so while eating my birthday lunch at this pretty sweet restaurant with my family in vegas, this song came on that all of us liked but none of us knew who was singing it. well thanks to google and youtube the mystery is unraveled. paulo nutini. anyway, its a pretty cool song and i actually prefer this live version over that of the studio single. give it a listen.
vegas was really fun. the new baby is such a cool little guy and jay is as funny as ever...too bad coybin couldnt make it, but at least we were able to see him the week before. anywho, glad i was able to hang out and spend my big time birthday in vegas with most of the fam. ill have to snake some pictures from heidi or mom and post them on the blog.

ps - heidi was a trooper and drove the majority of the way home so i could sleep...thanks lu. ("kyle's sleeping next to me right now so i cant talk about that right now")

pss - GO FREAKIN REDSOX!

psss - i hate saying this kels, but the pats really are looking good. its only cuase they cheated against the jets though and got their momentum going early in the season! ha ha just kidding...maybe its just cause tom brady is amazing.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i don't think i have heard that song before. i like it.

Jay Butterfield aka Bob Roberts/ Rex aka T-Rex Man said...

I like that version. I think I told you I saw him perform that song live on TV and the live version was really cool and full of emotion. I googled the song yesterday too!

Kelsey said...

Hi Ky! Hope you had a Happy Bday :) Thanks to the Jets, the Pats are amazing. Cheaters always prosper ;) Tom is amazing. I'll tell him tonight. Can't wait for Saturday!!!!!!

Travis Butterfield said...

I like that song. I have never heard it before. Weird. His voice sounds ALOT like the guy from Maroon5. But, yeah. I like it.

Angela said...

Hi Kyle,
I thought you would be using "caps" by now! Just kidding!

I just had to post and say that not one person from CT, NH, VT, MASS, MAINE or NH thinks the Pats "cheated"! Easy on the Patriot comments please!

I can't wait to meet you!
By the way SOXs in 4!